Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Monday was...something!

I worked. I went to check out a gym last night and ended up joining. It's a women-only gym, and has a pool to boot. Ten dollars cheaper per month than Gold's was. I'm excited...I even saw little old ladies in the pool taking a "Senior Aquatics" class, complete with floaty noodles. I was hoping to find a bunch of old 1950s "calisthenics" equipment (such as the shaky hip-belt thingie, whatever that's called), but apparently I'm going to have to settle for a flowery swim cap and 'free swim. '

After I signed my life away, I went home. Yummy food. Greens and such. Followed by a quite unexpected phone call from Justin, which resulted in a margarita at Matt's el Rancho with some folks, and a long catch-up session. Amused reminiscing about the time when my dress broke whilst go-go dancing at an Ugly Beats show and he had to help me improvise a black duct-tape mini-skirt in the back room. I forgot about how his good humor, sense of adventure and devil-may-care attitude makes those odd situations into great stories...and great, great fun.

I am even sleepier today than I was yesterday. I think combined, I have about eight hours' sleep from both nights.

*yawn*

No comments: