Friday, September 21, 2007

Dime a dozen

I've been taking an objective look into my romantic history for the past ten years:

1) Alcoholics
2) Men who live in other countries
3) Depressives
4) Emotionally unavailable and jerky
5) Stoners
6) Womanizers
7) Emotionally unavailable, but not jerky
8) Overly needy


I really know how to pick 'em, it seems. At least there's only one person out of this entire 'collection' who I ever fooled myself enough to think that maybe he was the right man for me. I never believed in and usually scoffed at women (ok, GIRLS) who said "You know? I think he's The One." Hahaha! And though I'll still scoff at that overall, I can now understand how an otherwise rational person might come to wonder that from time to time when they meet someone really special.

I can't wait until I'm up and running free and happy again. I mean, REALLY up and running. Not running away.

No comments: