Tuesday, September 18, 2007

If I went to one last night, do I have to take one this morning?

Went to Monica and Bobby's shower last night at the upstairs of the Continental Club. It was a blast! I got to see people I hadn't seen in years. I can't remember the last time people like Tanya Babitch, Jennifer Barker-Benfield, Tom & Laura, Lisa Dean, Veronica, Justine, Julie Peterson, etc. were all in the same room together. How fun! It looks like maybe I need to have a party sometime and get some people over.

However...although I thought it was funny at the time, I probably shouldn't have written "Suck Me" on the big stuffed pacifier that everyone was passing around and signing with a Sharpie. Heh.

Afterward I went home and worked my way through some wine, sat on the couch, and thought about stuff.

And I'm not sad.

No comments: