Monday, January 8, 2007

The last few days for me have been...well, what have they been like? I guess I feel like I've been trying to climb a mountain made of satin.


Projects, ideas, good things, bad things--they've been coming and going with alarming speed. I've got a weekly to-do list at my work that is running about twenty-five items long, and my personal one is running about a third longer than that. And it's not that I'm not being productive--I definitely am. It's just that the small things keep piling, fortified by the occasionally seemingly un-doable task.

I'll pat myself on the back, though. Not counting all accomplished at work (not enough but I already worked 45 minutes of overtime today and them sinuses is draggin' me, baby, draggin' me!), between yesterday and today I have:

Read a book
Practiced my Spanish a lot
Made copies of all my published writings
Sent a thank-you package to my step-grandfather.
Mailed a packet of clips to O. Rios at Rockabilly Magazine.
Watched a movie
Wrote two pages for a Swedish magazine who wanted to interview us.


...and now, on to the completion of that list.

I'm tired, and I just want to be petted. Guess I'll go pet my cats.

No comments: