Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Image of the week

My Norwegian buddy Harald Thune (http://www.myspace.com/haraldthune) sent this to me today in honor of my bizarre little fetish. But understand, it's not only the hair; it's the blotchy skin, the tote bag, the half-stache, the tight bleached-out jeans molding themselves to his sassy little buttocks, it's, it's...it's just the EVERYTHING.

Only thing that could make this picture better is if we got a gander at his shoes.



Come on...the shoes! I'm going crazy. What's DOWN THERE? Is he wearing mandals? Birkenstocks? Multi-colored loafers without socks? Black Reeboks? Nike Air Jordans without laces?

Oh, the choices are making me dizzy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine: Those jeans are actually tight-ass cut off shorts.... and his socks are black knee-highs (Scottish Bagpiper style--complete with tassels) with birkenstock mandals.

lmao!

Love his hair cut, btw.