Monday, January 1, 2007

Digby go buh-bye.

I've made a final decision to sell my 1964 Plymouth Valiant, Digby. Sigh. I don't really want to, but I have to face the fact that I'm not going to work on him--ever, not with all the other stuff I have going on. Better to take the money I get from him and sink it into some of that, anyhow.

I had a cozy and fantastic New Year's, one of the best ever...chock-full of old videos and new belongings, which with the usual fluid conversation, added immeasurably to the sparkle of numerous hazelnut-citrus spritzers, red wine, and champagne. And yes, I *did* have a headache this morning.

So--it's 2007. I'm hoping this year will unfurl slowly and then at some point burst forth, with riotous color, the fruit of all my labors. And then I savor, and savor, and digest...and then the process, I am sure, will begin again. Such is my particular cycle of creativity.

No comments: