Friday, January 26, 2007

And back to....

Happy.




Must have been hormonal, or else the fun road trip that Steve and I are going on tomorrow, or else seeing people at my work take my goals seriously and genuinely help me try to achieve it.


In any case, I feel I should document this moment so that when my life sucks some night a few months or years from now and I wonder when I was ever happy, I have it right there, in color. So, here goes:






I also heard the joyful crow of my mother's approval tonight, which always wins points on my happimeter. Not that it bothers me too much when I hear her sighs of disapproval (which happens somewhat more often), but still.


In other overwhelmingly riveting, relevant news...my weekend list:

Laundry.
Dishes.
Room-cleaning.
2 items on the household chore list.
Mail Li'l R's package.
Call Two Timin' Three about recording when Li'l R comes down to Texas next month.
Put together my songwriting binder for my weekly trips to the studio.
Work on a (?) ROCKABILLYPEDIA! Heehee...just saying that "word" makes me giggle.
QC two more sections of the 1st draft of the Osteo-Arthritis Final Clinical Study Report, including referencing a 4500-page TGL (Tables, Graphs, and Lists) document.
Put together my QC binder for above-mentioned report.
Try and come up with the money to join AMWA so that I can start work towards my certification. $134.00.
Exercise twice.
Beauty Shop tonight.
Call Junie for lawyerly advice about Jon Gnagy stuff.
Get the Valiant running (now that I bought all the stuff to fix it).


*

*

Hmmmm.

*

*

Clearly this is a list that I have no intention of finishing.

No comments: