Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thank goodness (this is a rather dumb blog, sorry).

Thank heavens that the Harry Potter movie marathon is on, because being sick is no fun without some lovely gooiness such as that to keep me complacently staring (dozedly) at the television. I never really watch television unless I'm sick anyway. It breeds its own brand of sickness most of the rest of the time.

My sweetie-pie Vance is going to play bass with us on Friday. This excites me. It's about the only thing that excites me about playing this Friday. Wahoo for Vance!

I need to get a move-on with my move-in'. I haven't started packing at all yet, although I've been collecting little odds and ends I'm going to need for the apartment once I get it all set up. You know...a vacuum cleaner, mop, kitchen trash can--and a new hair dryer since almost all of my personal appliances got blown out by the voltage converters in Spain. Easy come, easy go. If I knew I might go there again in the near future, perhaps I would have invested in a European one whilst last I was there.

I need to clean and wash my sheets and the like, so that I may have a non-fussy night a-bed (since last night a-bed clearly wasn't enough). I'm hoping that if I lay low again tonight, that tomorrow morning I will awaken refreshed and bounce out of bed energetic and ready to do things like work out at the gym and go shopping or to a movie. Cackle, cackle...we shall see.

I've been planning not to get a computer for my new home for some time, but now I'm thinking of things I'll need to do, musically speaking, like planning sets and burning rehearsal CDs and handling iTunes...and so I'm seriously re-considering slthoguht he though and the expense stresses me out to the nth degree. I have to get one, soon...especially while the album is in the works. Harrumph.

No comments: