Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stick-thin and VERY cranky

I'm being dramatic.


Stick-thin and very cranky...that's how I'm going to be until I get paid on August 15. Up until today, I've been happy that I've scraped by enough to get into my own place. Wahoo!

Then today I got my T-Mobile bill from my Europe trip, due July 30th. If I pay it, I won't have any money for gas or food for an entire month. That is no exaggeration. None whatsoever. The amount of the bill (nearly $350.00) is slightly over what I had left over for food and gas and other necessities during the month. Argh.

The crankiness will be somewhat alleviated by the fact that I will have my own place (although today it looks like I'll have to return all the household items I got for it, like my vacuum cleaner). The stick-thinness will eventually happen, but not without crankiness the likes of which no one has seen before. I'll probably just keep going to the gym and to Town Lake and pretend that I don't need food, 'cos it just makes me fat.

Panicking, I just started making a big pile of clothes to sell at my garage sale that I think I'd better have next weekend. Purging while making money from whiny yardpickers. I can hardly wait.

Also, I thought of donating blood and selling books and CDs.

Dang it all.

No comments: