Saturday, July 28, 2007

I wasn't excited to see the grey of THIS dawn, but....

I got a call at 9:20AM from Jennifer, the gal with the apartment. Things are all ready to go!

I went to pick up the keys from her and met her parents and also met the apartment manager who was just that warm, salt-of-the-earth South Austin type. When I went into the place, it was BETTER than I remembered. Hallelujah! I am starting with a full day of moving stuff (until it starts to rain again). Tomorrow the move with the big stuff will take like five minutes because I'm getting a bunch in there today.

Wahoo!

I don't need a dinette set after all since there's a built-in table. And I have a back patio! This is amazing. I am going to LOVE it. LOVE it love it love it.

Although, I *am* kind of bummed that Reid, a guy I know who lives upstairs in the apartment building, grabbed her full-length mirror out of the dumpster while I was busy talking with them. Good thing I know him already and can give him guff about it. Heehee.

No comments: