Thursday, June 14, 2007

Now that I'm back

So now that I've returned from my big Spain trip, I'm seeing my life in a sharper reality. Getting away from the everyday can really force about changes that one may not have even known existed!

1) I need to pare down my spending and my belongings.

2) My own space is precious, as is my time alone.

3) Life is too short to waste on not having a great time.

4) I thrive on vocalized positive reinforcement, love and admiration, and need to seek out those who give it to me.

5)Negativity and depression are not good for me to be around, for it's all too easy to succumb myself.

6) My body is dire need of a health makeover. The weight and the knee and the teeth and the rest of me all need to be exercised, polished, cared for.

7) My town is a wonderful place to live; it has much that makes me happy.

8) My job values me and will continue to reward me and bring me up into its fold for as long as I desire. Even though ultimately, I desire a creativity-driven profession, it still makes me happy.

9) Some friends I thought I would want to see I really don't feel like talking to. I feel guarded about telling them what's happening with me. Others I can't wait to spill my heart out to.

10) I need to take very good care of ME.



And later...trip details!!!

No comments: