Monday, February 5, 2007

One swell foop!

What a crazy busy night after a very productive day. All in all, I had better sleep like a baby tonight. I've done a lot and I'm ready for beddie.


I:
Burnt 400 calories in 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer
Got a full-on clinical massage for my neck and upper body (Alyson is insanely good at this!)
After the massage at Alyson and Shane's, Shane and I lay down some possibilities for The Casey Sisters' weekend recording session with the Two Timin' Three. Got 14 songs on to a CD and we'll see what happens! Some of them are so one-off that I think we can get four to six done this weekend and it'll be nothing but fun (likely liquor, but mostly fun).

Sigh...sometimes I wish those boys were about ten years older than they are.

And now--off to go bastardize a certain 1962 crossover hit that I'll heretofore refer to as "My Boy's Lollipop."

No comments: