Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feed my damned mind already! And fer nuthin'....

You know, think it's time to get a new email address just so I don't have to deal with:

1) spam

2) THE MOST RIDICULOUS ARTICLES FOR PEOPLE WHOSE IQ IS UNDER 50 THAT I'VE EVER SEEN!


You know what else makes me mad? That I now have to pay $50.00 a year to get the special New York Times (now called "Select") online publications. That stuff used to be fodder for scads of inspirational blogs and other tidbits for me. Is it worth it to spend the fitty dollah?

Maybe...that is, if I get enough money AFTER I sell my car and AFTER I write the article.

It just seems a waste to spend $50.00 on something that does nothing but feed my mind and make me spend more time on the computer and of course there's YouTube and Village Voice and umpteen other online websites to go to in order to feed my brain...but it's soooo damned good at feeding my little soul regularly and comprehensively. And simultaneously make me go on about the evils of having such power over the people. So carefully crafted to appeal to those with a higher IQ then the Yahoo! crowd, it is.

I know, I know...I'm ranting.

But if I am forced to read one more frickin' headline or see one more frickin' picture or hear through the grapevine about one more frickin' minute detail of that woman or her people or her life, I'll...I'll....

And anyone who reads this knows exactly which woman I'm talking about. That's how much mainstream media pollutes our everyday consciousness.

BUT--spring is coming and that can cheer me considerably. And maybe a trip to Mexico.

Off to the gym for the third time since Tuesday. Wahoo! When am I going to start weighing 120 pounds already?

No comments: