Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still stressing out

Things have eased for me a lot lately due to my quiet new surroundings, but I'm getting all tensed up yet again. Sigh. I HATE this.

I've been shifting everything around financially for the past few months due to the overwhelming amount of expensive things I need just to live the way I am trying to. That is to say, I need gasoline for my fuel-efficient car, inexpensive groceries for me, edible food for my cats, and a roof over my head. That's how I am "trying" to live.

But now, as the months have gone by, I no longer have any breathing room, and nothing else to shift and nowhere to shift it. It's now or never that I literally won't have a dime. There is no more room on any credit cards--no more room on bank accounts--no more room on anything. My next paycheck will officially be $40.00 less than I owe on my car and rent.

I keep trying to tell myself that this will be over SO soon. This time next month, I won't be worrying nearly as much as I am right now. By the time October 1st comes around, all my pet deposits will be paid, my electric bill, and I'll be able to maybe get a tune-up on my car and possibly a highly necessary root canal. Oh, and pay more than $20.00 a month towards my 2 credit cards. Sounds like a ball, doesn't it?

I need some frivolous fun badly. Not just temporary. I need some get-away-from-it-all, long-lasting, no-worries fun, and I need it right away.

How to do this?

No comments: