Monday, March 26, 2007

Back in the saddle again.

My crud is gone. The cough is almost gone. I went to the gym and cleaned my room and I am going to get lots of overtime for the next couple of months while Rebecca's gone on FMLA. I have decided I am okay with singing "War" as long as I have a tambourine that I can shake around while I do it. A tambourine will give me a false sense of confidence and allow me to do something other than grip the mic like Public Enemy when I sing about "young men's dashed hopes."

I've got to get some songs together so that Steve can put them on a CD for me. I have a bunch and I think I'm just gong to make a big tape and use that.

This week I'm hoping to hit the gym a lot and attend a couple of rehearsals for the show on Friday. I've only got to find out where they are, now.

I'm currently devouring "Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone?" about the Carter Family.

No comments: