Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Week in Review

In the past week, I have

1) Gone 'pescetarian' again. No meat meat.
2) Played a kick-ass garage rock show.
3) Reinforced my desire to start a new musical project.
4) Scheduled tentative rehearsals for new members of said project.
5) Made a tape of all my Spain songs (sans three I still have to record).
6) Gotten one of the worst blisters I've ever had (ewwww...pus!!!.)
7) Burnt 450 calories' worth of cardio at the gym, twice.
8) Spent the most glorious weekend with Steve.
9) Made myself crazy at work.
10) Missed my mommy.
11) Seen approximately 18 minutes of Borat, which is the ultimate in loatheworthy and underscores everything that is wrong with our country--not by content, but by its very existence. I sent it back to Netflix with a stern admonishment.
12) Read a third of the new Nancy Cunard biography. Good content, bad writing.

No comments: