Wednesday, March 21, 2007

You know me...just a rockin' and a-rollin'....

I wish I could write about all that happened over SxSW, but it gets fairly overwhelming if I attempt to gather my thoughts about it.

I saw:

Los Straitjackets w/Big Sandy
The Alarm Clocks
The Reigning Sound
Mary Weiss
The A-Bones
Sam the Sham
The Cynics
Paul Collins Beat
Peter, Bjorn, & John
The Stooges
The Clutters
The Woggles
The Mullens
The Ugly Beats
Muck & the Mires
Dirty Fuzz (*gag*)
The Jungle Rockers
The Beasts of Bourbon
The Detroit Cobras
The Waco Brothers



SxSW was great fun but as usual I got "The Crud". To my credit, this time I doubt it was really the dreaded SXSW strain since I came down with it so early on and I had taken precautions. I've been sleeping lots. Trying not to let this go bronchial, and taking lots of Emergen-Cs.

I've also been spending some time emailing my friends and ummm....working up a version of "War" for the Dandy Lyons spectacular on March 30th. So far I've determined that my version of this should be entitled "Big Ball of Suck."

In other news, I briefly flipped through channels tonight and noticed a VH1 special entitled "Lindsay Lohan's Most Shocking Moments." They made a TV show out of this????

I quit American society.

No comments: