Saturday, December 16, 2006

I feel good.

I always feel like I give Monica short shrift and so this year, while I was able, I decided to go all out for her. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't look to me for the same kind of friendship as I look to her, but then again she's a supremely independent sort who while in tough times is MORE than there for her friends, she doesn't lean on them in kind when things are tough in her world. So I shouldn't feel too hurt by that, I guess.

Anyway, warm fuzzies have ensued as this email was waiting for me today when I checked it.

********************
Hey sweetie,

Thanks so much for the cake, the massive stash of goodies, cool basket,
gift card, and for being a good friend. The Reece's and red vines are
almost gone and the cake made for a delicious late night snack and
yummy breakfast. You outdone yourself on this bday present!!! Thanks so
much I love it and appreciate the effort you made to make my bday
special. The tres leches cake is the best I've had and makes La
Mexicana's seem like crap.

You are a good friend and a kick ass chick! I feel very fortunate to
have such cool peeps in my friendship posse. I love you! Thanks again
for everything! If you are hankerin' for some cake today give me a
holler.

Kisses,
Mon

***********************************************

No comments: