Monday, August 10, 2009

Very interesting

It's been a long time since I've regularly blogged on this site, so I just went back and re-read a few. In one of my blogs from late 2006, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish n 2007. It's taken awhile and a lot of it sure didn't happen in 2007, but surprisingly I've achieved the majority of the list.

HERE'S THE LIST:

1)
Start back to school - DONE! STARTED THIS SPRING.
2) Visit Uncle Sam - STILL WANT TO
3) Record/release Casey Sisters CD/DVD package - DECIDED AGAINST IT
4) Play in Europe once more- DONE! ABOUT 3 MORE TIMES SINCE THEN
5) Record with Don Cavalli - DECIDED AGAINST IT
6) Get a raise - DONE! SURE AS SHOOTIN', AND A PROMOTION TOO.
7) Visit my mom - DONE! 10 DAYS AT CHRISTMAS 2007
8) Finish my solo album - DONE! RELEASED IN 2008, DOING JUST GREAT
9) HOPEFULLY no more car wrecks - NONE SINCE THEN, WAHOO!
10) Meet someone who falls for ME in return DONE, LIKE 3 TIMES SINCE THEN
11) Drink less - DONE! I DRINK LOTS LESS
12) Eat less--LOSE fifteen pounds - DONE! I'VE LOST 30 AND I'M FEELING GREAT
13) Take a trip to Big Bend - STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE
14) Jaunt off to Mexico for a few - DONE!
15) Refinance car - DONE!
16) Start 401K at new employer DECIDED TO WAIT UNTIL IT'S WORTH IT.
17) Start savings account - DONE!
18) Get a little Schnauzer - STILL THINKING ABOUT IT
19) Buy a powerbook - DONE, THANKS TO STEVE
20) Buy a nice guitar - DONE THANKS TO STEVE
21) Buy a decent bed - DONE! AND I LOVE IT.

No comments: