Wednesday, February 9, 2005

*hic*

Current mood: drunk

I just wrote a new country song...in the vein of "Motel Time Again" by Johnny Paycheck, but called "Drunk at Work Again."

Here are some lyrics off the top of my fuzzy little head:
*to be sung like the bastard child of Buck Owens and Johnny Paycheck*

DRUNK AT WORK AGAIN
Oh...I'm... Drunk at work again
See, last night never has to end
I'm swivelin' and swishin' in my chair

Drunken emails to my boss
Belligerence adds to my job loss
And I can smell the bourbon in the air

How I wish I had some more
But to stand up's just too big a chore
And where is Taco Lady when you need her?

To AA my presence I should lend,
For coffee is the greatest sin
Cheetos and OJ sure look grim
Now that I'm drunk at work again.
Drunk at work again.
Drunk at work again.

No comments: