Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A whole month since my last post?!? Good god.

Wow--it sure has been a while but overall, that's a wonderful thing. Hooray! I've got my plane tickets and hotel stay for Spain all taken care of, album plans are in the works.

However minute or multiple, I've got some decent goals, aspirations and inspirations. I'm getting awfully tired of spinning my wheels--of fantasizing and what-iffing, of planning and then being disappointed because it's not happening. I'm sick of saying and not doing.

And so, I've decided to 'do.'

I love the feeling of forging ahead on my own, both literally and figuratively. I'm looking forward to taking a little local train to some Spanish village and wandering around out towards the edge of town, maybe even off the road onto more wild terrain. I'll be in the mountains though, and since I'm not the best climber, I'd probably better stick to more populated areas. Unless I get a pair of hiking poles and bring them with me...we'll see how things unfold.

On the more depressing side, I've got some deeper stuff in my life that I'm not satisfied with and need to make decisions on, and I don't think I can ignore them for much longer.

Time to talk to Ms. Shrinky-dink.

No comments: